G Suite, formerly known as Google Apps, allows you to work with Google applications from the web, and offers cloud storage and easy collaboration.
All current University of Utah students, staff and faculty are eligible to use a University of Utah G Suite account.
Log in with your uNID and CIS password to begin.
G Suite for Education is an online cloud storage and collaboration tool that provides users the ability to create, share and collaborate using the Google Suite. Your University of Utah managed account, automatically provisioned, offers unlimited storage and provides security and facilitated support.
The University of Utah has partnered with Google to provide free G Suite accounts to all current students, staff and faculty.
1. Go to gcloud.utah.edu
2. Click the large "LOGIN" button near the top right side of the page
3. Select Sign In at the top right corner of the page
4. Enter your uNID@gcloud.utah.edu
5. You will be taken to the CAS authentication page. Enter your uNID and CIS password
6. On your My Account page, select the Google Apps icon near the Sign-In button on the top right of the page to access Google applications
Note: If you have already logged in to an application using Single Sign-On (SSO), you may not need to re-enter your uNID or CIS password.
- Easy collaboration
- Access on any device
- Cloud storage
- Unlimited space
- Full Google suite
my account features:
- Set up email forwarding
- Handle your notifications
- Control your content
- Activity controls
- Language and input tools
G SUITE applications:
Below are some recommended resources to help you get started.
User Guides and How-to Documentation
Below are recommended tutorials, videos and guides.
G Suite Learning Center